1N / 2D
1500 ₹ / PERSON
Triund trek gives you the unmatched experience of trekking on one of the most beautiful landscapes in Himachal Pradesh with waterfalls, lush green meadows and snow-capped mountains. Triund trek is very much suitable in spring and summer as Triund temperature remains very suitable and weather at Triund & adjacent areas is becomes very enjoyable with beautiful sight of sky kissing high Himalayan peaks. Triund- Dharamshala distance is approx. 6 km by road and Triund- Mcleodganj distance is approx. 3 km. the Triund Dharamshala Mcleodganj is a perfect Trek line.
Day 1: Mcleodganj to Triund Hill (4-5 hours of trekking)
It is an easy trek and all you need is the will to be at top. Start Trek to Triund a famous campsite situated at an altitude of (2875m), on the way have lunch at midway. After Lunch continue trek and finally reach Triund for night stay. Evening enjoy with bonfires & music, finally sleep in tents provide by us. Don’t forget to see the spectacular view of the Dharamshala from the top in the night.
Day 2: Triund Hill to Snowline and back to Mcleodganj (3-4 hours of trekking)
In the morning have tea & breakfast at the campsite and acclimatize. The finest thing is to be with your own. If you want to visit Snow Line (5Kms), then leave early in the morning from Triund. In the afternoon return journey to Mcleodganj.
- Cancellation stage: more than 10 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: Between 6-10 days prior to departure.
- 50% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: 0-5 days prior to departure
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 3days before departure
- Can we keep our luggage at Mcleodganj?
Yes. You will be provided with a luggage room facility at Mcleodganj where you can keep your luggage and take water bottle, camera etc. in a day sack to the hilltop with you.
- When does the Triund trek start?
The trek start timing is generally 10 AM. So you have to reach to the reporting site (Near Mcleodganj Bus stand) by 10 AM.
- How much time does it take to trek to Triund hilltop from Mcleodganj?
It will take approx. 4-5 hours to complete the trek. Total distance of Triund trek is approx. 9 km. one way.
- Where do I need to report before the trek starts?
Reporting place will be near to Mcleodganj bus stand. All the details will be shared with you once you book the trek.
- What all facilities are provided during the trek?
You will be provided with sleeping bag, tent accommodation, food, guidance and dry pit toilet as per the plan. No other facilities can be provided.
- How much time does it take to reach Mcleodganj from Delhi?
It will take approx. 10-12 hours to reach Mcleodganj from Delhi by overnight Volvo.
- How difficult is the trek?
Triund trek difficulty level is easy though in a n area or two some steep uphill trekking is involved. For an example from Bhagusu Nag it is a steep climb to reach Galu devi temple. Other than those steep climb the entire trail is quite easy and can be covered within 5 hours in a leisurely manner.
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason. Guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc TravelSAGAA team shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our partners / vendors