2N / 3D
3000 ₹ / PERSON
The Great Himalayan National Park in Himachal Pradesh offers lush meadows, snow clad peaks, the enchanting Tirthan River and Himalayan flora and fauna. It has distinct, endangered and regionally endemic Himalayan species – Himalayan Musk Deer and Snow Leopard being the prominent ones. Seek adventure on the Great Himalayan National Park Trek and spend days amidst the Himalayas by the Tirthan River. Trekking here is the best way to explore around as the National Park has beautiful parts of the Tirthan, Sainaj, Jiwanal and Parvati Valley named after the rivers that originate in the Park. The Oak forests, blooming rhododendron trees,
sparkling rivers, unexplored peaks, and the sight of rare animals and birds will make your experience amazing!
Day 1: Delhi to Aut To Tirthan
Reach Aut from Delhi and from Aut drive to Tirthan Valley for 1.5 hours. On reaching Tirthan freshen up and leave for a small hike to a nearby waterfall. Come back by 05 PM to your tents. It is going to be fixed tents also known as hard tents.
Day 2: Exploring Great Himalayan National Park
After breakfast leave for Great Himalayan National Park which is a small and easy trek of about 07kms. Have lunch at GNHP and come back to the river side resort.
Day 3: River Crossing, Return Trip to Aut / Delhi
Enjoy river crossing activity and leave for Aut/Delhi post lunch at around 03 PM and reach the other day by morning.
- Cancellation stage: more than 10 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: Between 6-10 days prior to departure.
- 50% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: 0-5 days prior to departure
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 3days before departure
• Can we keep our luggage at Tirthan?
Yes. You will be provided with a luggage facility in tents where you can keep your luggage and take water bottle, camera etc. in a day sack to the hilltop with you.
• When does the Tirthan trek starts?
The trek start timing is generally 11.30 AM. So you have to reach to the reporting site by 11 AM
• How much time does it take to trek to GHNP?
It will take approx. 5-6 hours to complete the trek. Total distance of Triund trek is approx. 6 km. one way
• How much time does it take to reach Tirthan from Delhi?
It will take approx. 12-13 hours to reach Tirthan from Delhi by overnight Volvo.
• How difficult is the trek?
GHNP trek difficulty level is easy. Other than 0.5 km steep climb the entire trail is quite easy and can be covered within 5-6 hours in a leisurely manner.
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason. Guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc TravelSAGAA team shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our partners / vendors