1N / 2D
Nag Tibba trek gives you the unmatched experience of trekking on one of the most beautiful landscapes in Uttarakhand with lush green meadows and snow-capped mountains. The panorama of the Himalayan snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers views of famous peaks Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black peak.
Nag Tibba is a beautiful peak in the North East of Mussourie. Nag Tibba Camping comes with stay at the campsite ideal for family, friends and couples. The campsite is situated atop the hill overlooking the Kangra Valley. The trek and accommodation will be handled by experienced professionals. The trek will start from the majestic Pantwari village.
After arriving to Dehradun bus stand, drive from Bus stand to Pantwari; 85 km by road.. The average day temperature at Pantwari is 23º C. Temperatures in the evening can drop to -1. 5º C.The four hour road journey (85km) from Dehradun bus stand to Pantwari village takes you via Mussoorie, Kempty falls, over Yamuna Bridge and up to Nainbagh on the road to Purola. From here after a 12 km drive you reach Pantwari village which was our start point for the trek. From Pantwari which is at a height of 4642ft, we trek to Camp 1 7627ft for about 5km. It is a fairly easy trek of approximately 5 hours and takes you through amazing views of the Gharwal peaks through snow laid forest trails. We shall camp the night here.
Day 2: Base Camp – NagTibba – Delhi
The Distance from camp 1 to summit is about 3 Km to summit and then 8 km descent to pantwari. We will take about 2 hours to summit and then 3 hours back to pantwari. Nag Tibba Base is a large clearing with a temple dedicated to the Serpent God. The snow makes the climb more challenging. It can take anywhere between 1 to 1 hour 15 minutes to reach the summit. Spend sometime at the summit and then prepare for the trek down. While descending down, the 8 km trek is retracing the same route taken to reach the summit. Pace the trek so that you reach Pantwari before sunset. we carry some amazing memories of a time well spent. Board our bus back to Delhi from Dehradun bus stand and reach Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi by Monday morning.
- Cancellation stage: more than 10 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: Between 6-10 days prior to departure.
- 50% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: 0-5 days prior to departure
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 3days before departure
- Can we keep our luggage at Pantwari?
Yes. You will be provided with a luggage room facility at Pantwari where you can keep your luggage and take water bottle, camera etc. in a day sack to the hilltop with you.
- When does the trek starts?
The trek start timing is generally 10 AM. So you have to reach to the reporting site by 10 AM
- How much time does it take to trek to Base camp 1 from Pantwari?
It will take approx. 4-5 hours to reach basecamp. Total distance of trek is approx. 5 km. one way
- Where do I need to report before the trek starts?
Reporting place will be near to Pantwari bus stand. All the details will be shared with you once you book the trek.
- What all facilities are provided during the trek?
You will be provided with sleeping bag, tent accommodation, food, guidance and dry pit toilet as per the plan.
- How much time does it take to reach Pantwari from Delhi?
It will take approx. 10-12 hours to reach Pantwari from Delhi.
- How difficult is the trek?
Nag Tibba trek difficulty level is easy though in a an area or two some steep uphill trekking is involved.
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason. Guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc TravelSAGAA team shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our partners / vendors