South India’s most serenely beautiful state – Kerala. In the eastern part of the state, Anai Peak ,the highest peak of peninsular India, crowns the Western Ghats. The lush green forest of Western Ghat gifted Kerala with 12 Wildlife sanctuaries and 2 National Parks where tourists can find exotic collections of flora, fauna and avifauna and scenic landscapes. Large number of tourists prefers Kerala Wildlife Tour to explore and experience nature exoticness. Descending from the rocky highlands westward toward the coastal plain is a stretch of farmlands, with different crops cultivated at different elevations. With 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, this coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape. Along the coast, a linked chain of lagoons and backwaters form the so-called Venice of India. Kerala’s landscape is very different to what one experiences in almost all the other parts of India. This green haven attracts tourist from all over the world almost round the year.
Arrival at Cochin
Welcome to God’s Own Country. You begin a journey which will present you with places you always wanted to visit. The driver will pick you up from your location and take you to Fort Kochi – the place still bears the influence of European architecture. A stopover at Jewish Synagogue is also a good option as it is rated as the oldest synagogue. You can also roam around the local market to get a feel of the mixed culture. In the evening you will reach cherai beach (by ferry – optional), where your stay for the night will be by the beach side. You have the option to spend a romantic late evening by the serene beach.
Boating at Kumarakom/Aleppey
On this day you can take a day boat ride and overnight stay on a houseboat on the backwaters of Kumarakom/Aleppey. You have the option to reach the location on local ferry service or by road. The slow moving boat and the cold gentle breeze will make this ride really rewarding. You will get to see rural Kerala as the boat ride will take you through paddy fields, villages and you will also get to see lots of tourists from all parts of the world taking boat rides and fishermen with their fishing boats and nets.
Once you check out from houseboat after a very romantic stay on board, you can start for your next destination Vagamon – which is a hill station located in the border of Kottayam district of Kerala. Still untouched by commercialisation, the sleepy town with its scenic valleys, beautiful green meadows, enchanting pine forests, mists, fogs, tea estates, waterfalls with the overall greenery is really striking. The landscape is
mostly hilly bald with green meadows. Vagamon is also home to a large variety of flowers and orchids. The Vagamon meadows famous shooting location for movies, the pine forests and Mooppanpara are few of the attractions. Your night stay will be in Vagamon.
After a good night sleep, you can start your journey to Munnar- hill station situated at the union of three mountain streams at 1,600 m above sea level, was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, pleasant climate and picturesque views make this a popular tourist attraction. Upon reaching Munnar and relaxing for a bit, you can make a visit to famous tea museum and also have a look around in the local market. Munnar’s Tea and homemade chocolates are famous. For dinner you can opt for some local cuisine and then relax in your hotel room.
Explore Munnar and Return to Cochin
There are lots of places to visit in and around Munnar. Ecopoint, Top station, Mattupetty lake and Eravikulam National park are few must see spots near Munnar. Tea gardens in Munnar will take your breath away and you would never want to leave the green heaven. The narrow winding roads through tea gardens would make you wanting to stop your vehicle every now and then to enjoy the view and take photos.
Later on in the day you can start your journey to Cochin with a mind full of picturesque views, which will remain with you forever.
- Cancellation stage: more than 10 days prior to departure.
- 75% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: Between 6-10 days prior to departure.
- 50% refund excluding transportation
- Cancellation stage: 0-5 days prior to departure
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 3days before departure
- What time of the year is best to visit Kerala?
kerala experiences pleasant weather throughout the year. However, the ideal time to visit Kerala would be in the months of September to February.
- Does TravelSAGAA help right through the end of the opted tour ?
Our representatives will assist you in the best possible way and will personally monitor your opted tour package, helping you enjoy your business or leisure trip..
- Will I be picked up from the Airport / Railway station or Bus Stop?
Airport / Railway Station pick-up is included in all the tour packages featured in our website.
- Does the Driver speak English / Hindi ?
All our Driver speaks & understands either English or Hindi..
- Is Houseboat rented on exclusive basis or shared?
Houseboat is reserved on EXCLUSIVE basis only and not on Shared basis..
- Is vegetarian food available in Hotels/Resorts ?
YES. Both Vegetarian and NON-Vegetarian Food is available at all the hotels / resorts featured in the Tour Packages.
- Do i get a dedicated chauffeur driven car or a shared car ?
All Our Tour Packages are EXCLUSIVE TOURS and NOT part of a Group Tour.
- How much advance do I have to pay to secure the reservations ?
For all packages, except 25 % of the total package cost has to be deposited, on confirmation of the package. The balance payment can be paid before the start of the trip
- Will I be able to get the names of properties where I will be staying in advance ?
Yes, we will share the list of Hotels/Resorts before you make the booking
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason. Guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc TravelSAGAA team shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our partners / vendors